The Shoeboxed Weekly Recap: A Very Mad Halloween, Accounting Solutions for Creative Entrepreneurs and More
It’s hard to believe October has already come and gone. We hope you had a very Happy (and candy-filled) Halloween! In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick review of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. Everyone’s talking about cloud-based accounting solutions. In Monday’s post we asked: Can the cloud play nice with an old-school accounting solution?
2. Small business owner? On Tuesday our Affiliate Manager, Mike, wrote a piece on the top 3 tax mistakes made by small business owners.
3. At Shoeboxed we have the privilege of working with thousands of creative entrepreneurs each and every day. On Wednesday we put together a list of the best accounting solutions for creative entrepreneurs.
4. To celebrate Halloween in style the Shoeboxed team donned their finest 50s attire and lived a day in the life of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Price. Check out our album: A Very Mad Halloween
5. In this week’s edition of Organized Fridays we answered the question: “What can I do today to be more organized tomorrow?”
Stay organized this weekend,