Whether you’ve been making expense reports using Shoeboxed for years or are planning to make your first one for this month’s expenses, you’ll be glad to know that we just released a brand new expense report template we think you’ll love!
Expense reports still work the same way: just choose the receipts you want and click Export Selected to PDF from your receipt table.
So what’s the big deal? In addition to an updated, sleek design, our expense reports now feature:
- A simple way to email the PDF to yourself or whoever needs to receive it (and we’ll remember who you sent it to next time!)
- Easy options to view or download the expense report in the email
- Faster exports and increased reliability/fewer errors
- An email notification if for any reason your expense report was not generated properly
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to your receipt table and create a new expense report! We think you’ll be dazzled by the results.
As always, if you have feedback or questions about our new expense reports, reach us 24/7 at [email protected].
You might like:
- The Ultimate Receipt Organization & Management Resource
- 5 Best Ways to Store Your Business Cards
- 6 Simple Ways to Streamline Office Space
- A Definitive Guide to Commonly Missed Small Business Tax Write-offs
- Bookkeeper vs. Accountant: What Are the Differences?
Shoeboxed is a receipt scanning service that supports multiple methods for receipt capture: send, scan, upload, forward, and more!
You can stuff your receipts into one of our Magic Envelopes (prepaid postage within the US). Use our receipt app (iPhone, iPad and Android) to snap a picture while on the go. Auto-import receipts from Gmail. Or forward a receipt to your designated Shoeboxed email address.
Turn your receipts into data and deductibles with our expense reports that include IRS-accepted receipt images.
Join over 1 million businesses scanning & organizing receipts, creating expense reports and more—with Shoeboxed.
Try Shoeboxed today!