The Shoeboxed team is excited to announce an update to our annual plans: receipt rollover! Rather than having to plan around your monthly allotment of receipts, you can now digitize receipts when it’s convenient for YOU.
No more monthly maximums means no more stressing about whether or not you’ll get charged an overage for a particularly busy month!
Take a look at each plan’s annual receipt allotment:
- 300 physical documents/year
- 600 digital documents/year
- 1800 physical documents/year
- 1800 digital documents/year
- 36000 physical documents/year
- 3600 digital documents/year
And the best part? On top of increased flexibility, our revamped plans still give you the benefit of 20% off for paying annually. It pays to sign up for an annual plan.
The Flexibility You Need, Just in Time for Tax Season
With April 15th just around the corner, an annual plan will help you catch up on your pile of receipts with peace of mind. The IRS and Canada Revenue Service accept digitize receipts from Shoeboxed, so you can rest assured that with us on your team, you’re audit-ready.
Psssst panicking about April 15th? Check out our guide to taxes for small businesses.
Who are Shoeboxed annual plans best for?
Even if you’ve got tax season under control, receipt rollover can come in handy for lots of different reasons.
- If you’re a seasonal business, like a summer camp or a retail store, the flexibility of annual plans can help you stay on top of your busy seasons.
- Catching up on end of the year expense reporting can be a headache, but you won’t have to worry about being charged an overage with a Shoeboxed annual plan.
- Or if you just like to save money – annual plans save you 20%!
We know that you’re not always going to be able to anticipate how many receipts you’ll need to digitize in a given month, so our annual plans are now designed with your needs in mind.
How to Get Started
Already on an annual Shoeboxed plan? Great news! All Startup, Professional, and Business annual plans can now take advantage of receipt rollover.
Not sure an annual plan is right for you? Let’s talk about it.