Clean-shaven faces arrived at the office this morning after many of the Shoeboxed team members got rid of their beards and mustaches.
For the past month, the team has been participating in the men’s health awareness campaign known as Movember.
This was Shoeboxed’s second year participating in the fundraiser, and we are proud to announce that we raised $900 for prostate and testicular cancer research. We would like to send out a big thank you to all the family, friends and loyal Shoeboxed users who supported us throughout November!
A few facts about Movember:
- Began in 2003 in Melbourne, Australia
- $446 million raised since 2003
- $147 million raised in November 2013
- 2.7 billion conversations started about men’s health on social media
- 7 new countries participated this year, raising the total number of countries to 21
Now for the fun part! Here are your 2013 Shoeboxed Mo-Bros (and sista)!
Thanks again for supporting our Movember team this month! Our fuzzy faces will see you all next year.