You asked for it, and we delivered! Shoeboxed is thrilled to announce our brand new integration with QuickBooks Online.
When hundreds of our awesome customers told us that they already use QuickBooks Online, we knew we had to build an integration. So we did! The new integration follows the same simple format of our integration with QuickBooks desktop. Here’s how to get your receipts into QuickBooks Online in just a few clicks:
- Click Connect to QuickBooks on the Integrations page of your Shoeboxed account and authorize the connection.
- On the Manage Categories page, import your Chart of Accounts.
- Head over to the Overview page and select the option to send all of your receipts to QuickBooks.
- A list of your receipts and payment types will be displayed. Select the appropriate Expense Account for each vendor and the correct Payment Method for each credit card. We will remember your preferences, so you only have to do this once.
- Click export and you’re done! All of your receipts will be sent to QuickBooks Online.
If you’re a QuickBooks Online user, Shoeboxed is the quickest and easiest way to enter your receipts. The integration is available for users on the Classic plan and above, so try it today!
The Shoeboxed Team