Make sure to update the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker on your iPhone and/or iPad today! Version 5.1.3 is now available for download from the App Store and includes a few important updates.
Make sure to update the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker on your iPhone and/or iPad today!
Version 5.1.3 is now available for download from the App Store and includes a few important updates:
- We fixed the issue with the app crashing when you submit a photo of a receipt.
- The extracted total and tax amounts for each receipt will now display in your account’s default currency.
- We added views optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
So don’t wait– update today!
As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the new version by emailing us at email@example.com. Have a great day!
The new version of the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker for iOS is available today and includes some helpful new features and upgrades. Download it now!
If you’re a regular user of the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker for iOS, we have good news for you! As of today, there’s an update available on the App Store that includes some new features and upgrades we think you’ll appreciate.
The new version includes:
- iPad optimized views – Back and better than ever in this version of the app!
- The ability to choose Receipt or Business Card when submitting a document – This new option was added to clear up any confusion when it comes to submitting business cards through the app, as well as to cut down turnaround time on documents submitted through the app! Since you’re selecting the document type, that’s one less step for your document to go through during processing.
- The ability to attach a contact to a receipt needing reimbursement – Ever find it difficult to keep track of who owes you money? Simply mark a receipt as “Reimbursable” and we’ll give you the option to enter the contact information of whomever needs to pay you back.
- Option to edit the currency or payment type for a receipt – You can now edit these additional fields without leaving the app.
Download the update today!
As always, if you have any questions, you can reach our Support Heroes at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @ShoeboxedHelp.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce that you can now track reimbursements through the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker for iOS (coming soon for Android)!
Available as a free download for iOS (coming soon for Android!), the app allows you to mark receipts as “Needs Reimbursement,” as well as enter the email address of the person who needs to reimburse you. After you’ve been paid, you can mark the receipt as reimbursed.
You can filter to view only receipts that you’ve marked as Needs Reimbursement or Deductible, and you can even filter down to receipts that need reimbursement from a single email address!
The addition of reimbursement tracking follows an update to the Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker in May of this year. The last update to the app introduced mileage tracking, along with the ability to mark receipts as Reimburseable or Deductible. This version takes that tagging feature one step further with the added ability to mark who actually owes you money. We plan to continue to expand our reimbursement capabilities in the future, so stay tuned!
Along with our new reimbursement tracking, the new version of the app also includes another new feature that we think you’ll really enjoy! Now you can view our full Help Desk from inside the app, complete with answers to FAQs and an easy way to contact our support team.
Don’t delay — Download (or update) the new Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker for iOS now (coming soon for Android)!
As always, if you have any questions about our new mileage tracking or receipt tagging features, you can reach us on Twitter at @ShoeboxedHelp or by email at email@example.com.
The Shoeboxed Team