As of today, a new version of the Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker for iOS is available for download! The new version features several performance upgrades we hope you’ll enjoy.
As of today, a new version of the Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker for iOS is available for download!
The new version features several performance upgrades, including:
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Performance enhancements including speed and stability improvements, especially when viewing receipt images
- Improved mileage tracking through Apple Maps*
*Users in countries with Apple Maps set up will see the new mileage tracking template; other users will see the previous default Google Maps view.
We hope you enjoy the update, and as always, if you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt tables, please reach us 24/7 at email@example.com. Have a great week!
The new version of the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker for iOS is available today and includes some helpful new features and upgrades. Download it now!
If you’re a regular user of the Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker for iOS, we have good news for you! As of today, there’s an update available on the App Store that includes some new features and upgrades we think you’ll appreciate.
The new version includes:
- iPad optimized views – Back and better than ever in this version of the app!
- The ability to choose Receipt or Business Card when submitting a document – This new option was added to clear up any confusion when it comes to submitting business cards through the app, as well as to cut down turnaround time on documents submitted through the app! Since you’re selecting the document type, that’s one less step for your document to go through during processing.
- The ability to attach a contact to a receipt needing reimbursement – Ever find it difficult to keep track of who owes you money? Simply mark a receipt as “Reimbursable” and we’ll give you the option to enter the contact information of whomever needs to pay you back.
- Option to edit the currency or payment type for a receipt – You can now edit these additional fields without leaving the app.
Download the update today!
As always, if you have any questions, you can reach our Support Heroes at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @ShoeboxedHelp.
Good news, iPad Shoeboxers! We just released a new version of the Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker for iPad!
The new version of the app includes iPad optimized views and orientation so that users can access the full, rich Shoeboxed experience right from the convenience of their tablet. The interface is more user friendly than ever, and we know you’ll like it!
Just like our iPhone and Android apps, the Shoeboxed Receipt Tracker for iPad is the quickest and easiest way to digitize and organize your receipts using your mobile device. Download the new version of the app today!
If you have any feedback or questions about our new iPad app please reach us 24/7 at email@example.com or give us a shout on Twitter @Shoeboxed.
We’ll be sure to keep you in the loop as more upgrades and fun new features are released!
The Shoeboxed Team