This week, we’re thrilled to announce even more updates and improvements to our new receipt tables. Read on to find out what’s new.
This week, we’re thrilled to announce even more updates and improvements to our new receipt tables. If you missed the last update, click here to get caught up on what’s new.
Here’s a quick rundown of the latest changes:
- The ability to edit the vendor name for a batch of receipts at once. Simply select one or more receipts in the receipt table, then use the new Batch Edit button to update the vendor name on all selected receipts.
- Your online account will now display the converted tax and totals for receipts in a currency different from your account default. If you have receipts in more than one currency, we’ll now display the converted total in your account’s default currency, as well as the original total in the original currency in italics.
- The total sum of receipts displayed will now show at the top of the receipt table. This was temporarily removed while we transitioned to the new receipt tables, but it’s back!
- We also fixed a few issues that our users were experiencing. Phone numbers now display correctly for all business cards, invoice numbers are now editable, and you can remove categories from receipts.
We hope that these features make managing your receipts faster and easier than ever. As always, if you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt tables, please reach us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. We just released a new version of our iOS app. Have you updated yet?
Today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Shoeboxed iPhone App, complete with a newly redesigned interface and several highly-requested features, is now available for download. Head on over to the App Store to get it!
As of a few moments ago, the new Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker is available as a free download in the App Store!
The new app features a completely redesigned interface that’s been optimized for iOS 7, as well as a slew of new, highly-requested features that will take your Shoeboxed mobile experience to a whole new level:
- Syncs all receipts & business cards, across all devices. If a receipt is available online, it will be available on your phone. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?
- DIY data enter receipts from the phone. Whether you’re a DIY or paying user, you need a receipt in a pinch, or we got something wrong – quickly and easily edit the receipt from the phone. No more ugly and buggy edit screens to deal with.
- Mileage receipts no longer have to go through data entry. We already have the information, why wait for the receipt to process? No longer! As soon as a trip is completed, the receipt and data is ready for all of your expensing needs!
- Switch between any Shoeboxed accounts you have access to. Log in once and you’re ready to go. No more restrictions on which accounts you can submit to on the go.
We’d like to give a big thank you to all of our wonderful beta testers; your feedback and troubleshooting has helped to make this app the best version yet!
Well, what are you waiting for? Head on over to the App Store now to download the brand new Shoeboxed Receipt & Mileage Tracker. We think you’re going to love it!
Searching your email inbox for receipts is now a thing of the past. Simply link your Gmail inbox to Shoeboxed using our new Gmail Receipt Sync and we’ll automatically pull all of your email receipts into your Shoeboxed account. Set up takes just 30 seconds. Results will Amaze.
The average person misses $460 in claimed deductions every year. At Shoeboxed, our mission is to make sure you’re not one of them. With an increasing number of receipts coming through email, what better way to achieve this than with the new Gmail Receipt Sync by Shoeboxed?
Introducing our first ever leave-it-and-forget-it receipt submission method. We spot incoming receipts and submit them to Shoeboxed on your behalf. They undergo the processing you know and love – where vendor, total amount, date and payment type are extracted and available in your searchable online account.
What’s so awesome about it?
- One-time, one-minute setup
- Link multiple Gmail accounts, no limits
- Link to multiple Shoeboxed accounts
- Never miss or spend time searching your inbox for receipts ever again
We couldn’t be happier to announce the release of Gmail Receipt Sync and we would love to hear feedback from our users! Please take one minute to link your Gmail account(s) to your Shoeboxed account and we’ll start by pulling in any receipts in your inbox from the past 24 hours.
Once you have linked your accounts, we will regularly check your inbox to ensure that no receipt ever slips through and that they’re safely secure and categorized in your Shoeboxed account.
What could be better?
One time, one minute setup. Let’s go.