This week, we released three quick user-requested upgrades to our receipt tables. Read on to find out what’s new in your online account.
This week, we released three quick user-requested upgrades to our receipt tables. Here’s what’s new:
- We fixed a bug that wouldn’t allow a receipt to be saved if the date field wasn’t filled in. We certainly recommend entering the date on every receipt, but if for some reason it’s blank, you can still save the receipt in your account.
- In the Vendor filter, all vendors are now sorted alphabetically to make finding what you’re looking for even easier.
- We’ve corrected the total of all receipts shown at the bottom of the receipt table. So if you apply a filter (e.g., all receipts with the vendor Home Depot in December 2014), the total at the bottom of the receipt table will show the total for all receipts that match that filter.
We know they’re tiny improvements, but we wanted to give you a quick heads up about the changes! Let us know if you have any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @ShoeboxedHelp.
Now that our new receipt tables are live in your online account, we’re continuing to add new features (and some old favorites) to them. This week, we’re glad to announce a few key updates we think you’ll appreciate!
Now that our new receipt tables are live in your online account, we’re continuing to add new features (and some old favorites) to them. This week, we’re glad to announce a few key updates:
- Remembered preferences: Once you set a number of items per page to display and a sort order (by date, vendor name, etc.), the table will remember that preference every time you log in.
- Share URLs for each document: Simply click the Share button in the top right corner of the viewer to reveal a unique, read-only URL for a document that you can share with your accountant, coworker or anyone who needs it.
- Archive your documents to Evernote: The ability to manually archive your documents to Evernote has been added back! If you have the integration set up, you’ll see a button at the top of your receipt table to archive your selected documents in Evernote instantly. As always, the automatic archive to Evernote option is available in the Integrations section of your Account Settings.
- Speed Improvements: The new tables are faster than ever! We made some improvements to make managing your receipts even quicker.
- Document Source Icons: Our new receipt viewer now displays an icon to let you know the source of a document. Each of our submission methods will have its own distinct icon so you know exactly where the document came from, whether it was emailed, scanned from a Magic Envelope, uploaded… you get the idea! To find the source of a document, simply click on it and look for an icon in the bottom right corner of the viewer.
We hope that these features make managing your receipts faster and easier than ever. As always, if you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt tables, please reach us 24/7 at email@example.com. P.S. We’re releasing a new version of the iPhone app this week… so stay tuned!
We’re thrilled to announce that the new version of our receipt tables are now the default in your online account! We hope that you find it to be an overall improved experience in managing your receipts.
We’re thrilled to announce that, starting tomorrow, the new version of our receipt tables will be the default in your online account!
The new tables offer:
- A more simple and streamlined way to view and manage your receipts
- Two display formats to choose from – whichever strikes your fancy!
- New vendor and price range filters
The new tables have undergone extensive testing by Shoeboxed users and our team, and we’re quite proud of the finished product. We hope that you find it to be an overall improved experience in managing your receipts!
What are you waiting for?! Try them out now ->
If you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt management, please reach us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.