This week, while you were preparing for the quarterly estimated tax deadline on January 15, the Shoeboxed team was helping our users transition into the most organized year yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to read our updates, here’s a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. The best way to get ready to manage your finances for the new year is to get 2012’s finances squared away. Check out our handy guide to closing out last year so that you can start 2013 with a clear mind (and desk).
2. Tax season is right around the corner, and we want to make sure you’re as prepared as possible before April is upon us. That’s why we released a new white paper, Five Proven Methods to Reduce Your Small Business Taxes. Check it out to make sure you’re not spending more than you have to on your taxes.
3. Mobile bookkeeping is a new trend that allows you to keep up with your expense tracking on the go, from anywhere. We shared the top three ways to make mobile bookkeeping work for you, so check them out here.
4. One in 35 Americans will have their identity stolen in 2013. We released a new infographic, 8 Surprisingly Dangerous Items You Keep in Your Wallet, so you can learn how to prevent it.
5. Don’t forget to pay your QETs! The deadline is January 15.
Stay organized this weekend,
Yuletide greetings! This week, while you were busy decorating for the holiday season and attending your neighbor’s tacky sweater party, the Shoeboxed team was busy making this holiday season the most organized one yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. In our latest user success story we heard from Lynn Platow, the Creative Director at Tangerine Cafe Design Group. Lynn told us how Shoeboxed helped her company whether Hurricane Sandy, why she loves using keywords so much and the advantages of having two headquarters on either side of the country. Read more of Lynn’s story here…
Continue reading “The Shoeboxed Weekly Recap: Unstoppable Mobile Bookkeeping, Messy Desks, Saving Time and More”
In case you got too busy to check in this week, here is a quick review of what you missed on the Shoeboxed Blog:
1. When you first decide to get organized, the mental clutter surrounding your potential project can overwhelm even the most impassioned taskmaster. Instead of looking at the big picture, try and see The Forest for the Trees.
2. Because no one is good at taking their own advice, here are a few back to school tips that all of us would benefit from hearing this September: Get Organized for Back to School (Grownup Edition)
3. Intimidated by the task of getting your small business blog up and going? Don’t worry, help is here in How to Get Organized with a Back-to-School Blog.
4. Shoeboxed streamlines accounting and bookkeeping for individuals and companies of all shapes and sizes. See how Brent Burns and Asset Dedication use Shoeboxed as a Solution for Simplicity.
5. If everything in your life is organized except your schedule, we’d recommend checking out Five Time Management Tricks to Get Organized.
Stay organized this weekend,
The Shoeboxed Team