This week was a busy one at Shoeboxed HQ! As we cruise through November the Shoeboxed team is gearing up to make this holiday season the most organized one yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. Are you maximizing your business tax deductions? We want to make sure you are. So on Monday we explored how to build wealth with your business tax deductions.
2. On Tuesday we unveiled a brand new feature to help you keep your Shoeboxed account clean and organized! If you haven’t already, login now and try Receipts Needing Attention.
3. It’s a Brave New (Digital) World we live in. On Wednesday we took a step away from the computer to explore Timeless Human Etiquette for a Digital World.
4. The IRS doesn’t have a reputation for being concise in their documentation, nor for making things particularly straightforward for the taxpayer. For this reason we spent some time decoding IRS jargon on business tax deductions.
5. In this week’s edition of Organized Fridays we answered a question that CPAs and bookkeepers ask us often: “How can I help my clients get organized?”
Stay organized this weekend,