This week, while you were preparing for the quarterly estimated tax deadline on January 15, the Shoeboxed team was helping our users transition into the most organized year yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to read our updates, here’s a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. The best way to get ready to manage your finances for the new year is to get 2012’s finances squared away. Check out our handy guide to closing out last year so that you can start 2013 with a clear mind (and desk).
2. Tax season is right around the corner, and we want to make sure you’re as prepared as possible before April is upon us. That’s why we released a new white paper, Five Proven Methods to Reduce Your Small Business Taxes. Check it out to make sure you’re not spending more than you have to on your taxes.
3. Mobile bookkeeping is a new trend that allows you to keep up with your expense tracking on the go, from anywhere. We shared the top three ways to make mobile bookkeeping work for you, so check them out here.
4. One in 35 Americans will have their identity stolen in 2013. We released a new infographic, 8 Surprisingly Dangerous Items You Keep in Your Wallet, so you can learn how to prevent it.
5. Don’t forget to pay your QETs! The deadline is January 15.
Stay organized this weekend,