The Shoeboxed Weekly Recap: Unstoppable Mobile Bookkeeping, Messy Desks, Saving Time and More
Yuletide greetings! This week, while you were busy decorating for the holiday season and attending your neighbor’s tacky sweater party, the Shoeboxed team was busy making this holiday season the most organized one yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. In our latest user success story we heard from Lynn Platow, the Creative Director at Tangerine Cafe Design Group. Lynn told us how Shoeboxed helped her company whether Hurricane Sandy, why she loves using keywords so much and the advantages of having two headquarters on either side of the country. Read more of Lynn’s story here…
2. On Tuesday we launched our second annual Messy Desk Contest! What’s up for grabs? A brand new iPad Mini! Do you have a messy desk? It’s not too late to submit it, just send a picture to email@example.com ASAP.
3. As the saying goes, time is money. So on Wednesday we listed the top seven ways to save time and get organized. Sounds like a win/win, no?
4. Since saving time is so great (and so important), we covered it again on Thursday. Are you a small business owner who outsources work? If not, you should be! Find out more in How Small Businesses can Save Time by Outsourcing.
5. On Friday we gave everyone a quick update on the Messy Desk Contest standings. With hundreds of entrants and thousands of repins, this contest is really heating up! If you haven’t already, vote for your favorite messy desk by repinning it from our official Messy Desk Board. Voting ends this Tuesday night.
Stay organized this weekend,