December is here, and as we begin pulling out the Christmas lights at Shoeboxed HQ we want to help you make this your most organized Holiday season yet. In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick recap of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog:
1. In August Shoeboxed released a prehistoric review of our five favorite accounting solutions, giving you the ability to determine which accounting solution was right for you and your business. To make these reviews even easier to digest, we turned them into slideshows! Which solution is right for you?
2. On Tuesday we wanted to give the world an update on our Movember fundraising (and moustache-growing) efforts. See for yourself how hairy things actually got around the Shoeboxed office this November.
3. Have you ever suffered a business disaster? You’re not alone. On Wednesday we explored how to turn your business disasters into a win using business deductions.
4. Moving right along with business deductions, on Thursday we interviewed Shoeboxed user Melissa on how she maximizes deductions for her small online marketing business.
5. On Friday we spoke with Samantha Bennett and asked her a question all of us wonder every December: How can I stay organized this Holiday season?
Stay organized this weekend,