The Shoeboxed Weekly Recap: Productivity with Taylor Swift, Obliterating Paper with Noodlehead Studios and More
We’re midway through October and focused on getting you organized before Halloween! In case you didn’t have a chance to check in with us this week, here is a quick review of what you missed on the Shoeboxed blog this week:
1. Were you a lifehacker in the 1980s? So was Duran Duran! See how John Taylor and the rest of Duran Duran were the Lifehack Innovators of the 80s.
2. Are you a workaholic? I can relate. Here are 4 tips that I use to stay energized and productive during those 10+ hour workdays (full disclosure: one is inspired by Taylor Swift): Four Daily Productivity Tips from a 24-Year-Old Workaholic.
3. Are you a small business owner who thinks you’ve tried every lifehack out there? Here are a few small business lifehacks we bet you haven’t tried yet.
4. See how Jason Montoya & Noodlehead Studios use Shoeboxed to literally Obliterate Paper Clutter in this month’s User Success Story!
5. In this week’s edition of Organized Fridays we answered David’s question: How can I get myself motivated to even start getting organized? Who would have thought the answer involved having a dinner party?!
Stay organized this weekend,