In case you got too busy to check in this week, here is a quick review of what you missed on the Shoeboxed Blog:
1. When you first decide to get organized, the mental clutter surrounding your potential project can overwhelm even the most impassioned taskmaster. Instead of looking at the big picture, try and see The Forest for the Trees.
2. Because no one is good at taking their own advice, here are a few back to school tips that all of us would benefit from hearing this September: Get Organized for Back to School (Grownup Edition)
3. Intimidated by the task of getting your small business blog up and going? Don’t worry, help is here in How to Get Organized with a Back-to-School Blog.
4. Shoeboxed streamlines accounting and bookkeeping for individuals and companies of all shapes and sizes. See how Brent Burns and Asset Dedication use Shoeboxed as a Solution for Simplicity.
5. If everything in your life is organized except your schedule, we’d recommend checking out Five Time Management Tricks to Get Organized.
Stay organized this weekend,
The Shoeboxed Team