Now that our new receipt tables are live in your online account, we’re continuing to add new features (and some old favorites) to them. This week, we’re glad to announce a few key updates:
- Remembered preferences: Once you set a number of items per page to display and a sort order (by date, vendor name, etc.), the table will remember that preference every time you log in.
- Share URLs for each document: Simply click the Share button in the top right corner of the viewer to reveal a unique, read-only URL for a document that you can share with your accountant, coworker or anyone who needs it.
- Archive your documents to Evernote: The ability to manually archive your documents to Evernote has been added back! If you have the integration set up, you’ll see a button at the top of your receipt table to archive your selected documents in Evernote instantly. As always, the automatic archive to Evernote option is available in the Integrations section of your Account Settings.
- Speed Improvements: The new tables are faster than ever! We made some improvements to make managing your receipts even quicker.
- Document Source Icons: Our new receipt viewer now displays an icon to let you know the source of a document. Each of our submission methods will have its own distinct icon so you know exactly where the document came from, whether it was emailed, scanned from a Magic Envelope, uploaded… you get the idea! To find the source of a document, simply click on it and look for an icon in the bottom right corner of the viewer.
We hope that these features make managing your receipts faster and easier than ever. As always, if you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt tables, please reach us 24/7 at email@example.com. P.S. We’re releasing a new version of the iPhone app this week… so stay tuned!