This week, we’re thrilled to announce even more updates and improvements to our new receipt tables. If you missed the last update, click here to get caught up on what’s new.
Here’s a quick rundown of the latest changes:
- The ability to edit the vendor name for a batch of receipts at once. Simply select one or more receipts in the receipt table, then use the new Batch Edit button to update the vendor name on all selected receipts.
- Your online account will now display the converted tax and totals for receipts in a currency different from your account default. If you have receipts in more than one currency, we’ll now display the converted total in your account’s default currency, as well as the original total in the original currency in italics.
- The total sum of receipts displayed will now show at the top of the receipt table. This was temporarily removed while we transitioned to the new receipt tables, but it’s back!
- We also fixed a few issues that our users were experiencing. Phone numbers now display correctly for all business cards, invoice numbers are now editable, and you can remove categories from receipts.
We hope that these features make managing your receipts faster and easier than ever. As always, if you have any questions or feedback about the new receipt tables, please reach us 24/7 at email@example.com.
P.S. We just released a new version of our iOS app. Have you updated yet?
You might like:
- The Ultimate Receipt Organization & Management Resource
- Tax Audit Prep: The Absolutely Non-Scary Guide
- 5 Best Ways to Store Your Business Cards
Shoeboxed is a receipt scanning service that supports multiple methods for receipt capture: send, scan, upload, forward, and more!
You can stuff your receipts into one of our Magic Envelopes (prepaid postage within the US). Use our receipt app (iPhone, iPad and Android) to snap a picture while on the go. Auto-import receipts from Gmail. Or forward a receipt to your designated Shoeboxed email address.
Turn your receipts into data and deductibles with our expense reports that include IRS-accepted receipt images.
Join over 1 million businesses scanning & organizing receipts, creating expense reports and more—with Shoeboxed.
Try Shoeboxed today!