What’s New at Shoeboxed This Week
Our product team has been hard at work to bring you a better Shoeboxed. With a renewed focus on delivering as many wins as possible for our customers, we’re releasing new features and functionality almost every week! Here’s a quick list of updates we’ve released lately to improve your experience:
- The ability to mark documents as “Viewed” and “Not Viewed” and filter by this criteria for Receipts, Business Cards and Other Documents.
- Our new PDF expense report — read more here.
- The ability to send a document back through processing to correct any data entry errors using our new Re-process Document button.
- A fixed version of our Android app is now available for download.
- A new toolbar on the receipt table that consolidates export options.
We hope that these features make tracking your expenses faster and easier than ever. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, you can reach us 24/7 at email@example.com or @ShoeboxedHelp.