Your New Shoeboxed Dashboard
Here at Shoeboxed, we’ve been making moves this past week. In that time we’ve added a great new feature: autocategorization of receipts into 15 common tax categories. We’ve been featured on Lifehacker, CNET, TechCrunch and many other blogs. We’ve unveiled a snazzy new homepage. We’ve welcomed a TON of new users.
One new thing that I haven’t yet mentioned on the blog, though, is the changes we have made to your account overview page that you see when you first log in. It used to be an abbreviated version of your receipt table, but we realized that wasn’t as helpful as we had originally conceived. We also thought there was a lot of interesting information about your account that we could present to you in a “snapshot” form on this page.
And so we unveiled your new Home page, with the following components:
- Abbreviated receipt table with your 5 most recent receipts
- Your Receipt Mail-In envelope status for easy tracking of your envelopes (if you are Receipt Mail-In user)
- A store tag cloud with information about where you shop the most and where you spend the most money
- A widget with information about how many referrals you have successfully made for Shoeboxed. Remember, you get $45 in Shoeboxed Receipt Mail-In credit for every three people that sign up after you invite them with our awesome feature. You must be a Receipt Mail-In user to claim credits!
- A blog widget that gives you an abbreviated feed of what we are writing on this blog
We hope you find these features helpful, and as always, send questions, suggestions, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you haven’t seen how your receipts have been autocategorized yet, make sure to log in and check those receipts out!